axl-fox said: btw Jet and Ivan + 3 pls?
Things to Imagine Your Ship(s) Doing
reblogged from axl-fox
- Them resting together and talking to each other before falling asleep. Bonus if one half gets the other to run their hand through their hair and down their back.
- Forehead touching.
- Stroking one’s head in that way where their hand lingers on their cheek or jaw, and giving them a soft smile.
- Slow, shy kissing that eventually just ends up being really calming and nice to both of them.
- One person doing or talking about something they enjoy greatly whereas their partner just stares at them with a small smile and slight laugh because wow what a cutie their partner is.
- Hugs around the waist from behind and nuzzling their neck while talking as casually as ever.
- Forehead kisses.
- Playful arguing that leads to playful, harmless elbows shoving into their sides while they laugh at each other and themselves.
- Gazing up at the night sky while laying down on theirs and pointing out different stars and holding hands and shifting closer to one another.
chiauve said: 92 with no. 10!!!
reblogged from axl-fox
There, do you feel better? now please stop getting yourself killed you birdbrain.
axl-fox said: 29 + 2 :3c
LOOK I’M SORRY WE ALL KNOW MY FEELINGS ON THIS EPISODE.
carmineeyes said: 28 + 7 :)
Realized once I started that I’ve never actually drawn people kissing before and boy can you tell. Liked the top one though so you got a bonus.
Kiss Art Challenge
reblogged from magatsu-antagonist
Give me a pairing and a number and I’ll draw them kissing.
(don’t know if this is already out there, but I suddenly felt like doing it)
- on the forehead
- on the nose
- on the cheek
- on the eyelids
- on the ear
- on the lips (cute)
- on the lips (passionate)
- on the chin
- on the neck
- on the shoulder
- on the back
- on the hand
- on the foot
- on the leg
- on the chest/torso
- on the butt
…You know what? forget the thing about stopping Jet. DR. COSMO MUST BE DESTROYED NO ONE MAKES JET CRY (except for cute alien boys)Because cute alien boys weren’t being insensitive dungholes that clearly don’t see the cyborgs as people. DR. COSMO IS MORE LOATHED BY ME THAN ALL OF BG BECAUSE HE’S SUPPOSED TO BE A GOOD GUY.
axl-fox said: Super Galaxy Jet is way too cute for his own good he must be stopped at all costs, yes or yes?
especially when he cries. Bad enough Dr. Cosmo’s being a general insensitive ass but then he MAKES JET CRY.
Hello Cyborg 009 tag on tumblr! I’m sure there’s a sufficient amount of fans that follows it that can answer my question. I have since a long time been wanting to get into Cyborg 009, but I really don’t know where to start.
Normally I’d read the comics, but um… I normally read online and there’s no complete translation apparently, and on MangaFox for example the latest update was last year.
Then there are many anime adaptions. I don’t know how many of them have been translated (I prefer subbed over dubbed btw) nor do I know what they cover.
So my question is: If I want to get into Cyborg 009, where should I start?
The 2001 series is the best place to start. It’s a recent update but still follows the original manga pretty closely. The masterlist maintained by heinrippy has all available episodes (dubbed and subbed, though the subtitles are either dubtitles or crappy bootlegs) of the 2001 series as well as all the other anime, films, and manga. It’s a great list :Dreblogged from mrtwinklehead